- 9 day tour which you can visit and experience highlights of Korea.
- Best destinations of Jeju are included.
- Visit different provinces that are hard to reach for travelers without a guide.
- Mission: Take a picture of yourself just like a Buddha in Seokguram grotto.
- Vehicle (Based on 10 hours, Van for 6pax, Minibus for 7 ~ 11pax, 31seats bus for 12 ~ 20pax, 45seats bus for 21 ~ 40pax)
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (Based on 10 hours, Driving guide if tourists are less than 7pax)
- Accommodation (8N/ Twin sharing room based)
- Domestic airfare (Seoul-Jeju, Jeju-Seoul)
- Personal expenses
- International airfare
- Supplement charge for peak seasons
- Compulsory tipping: USD 5/Pax/Day (you have to pay the tipping before departure date)
- 2~6 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 30/hour
- 7~40 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 40/hour
Day 1: Airport – Hotel
*East Course (Tue, Thu, Sat)
1. Horseback riding – 1-2. Jeju Horse riding show (Rainy Day Alternative Tour Course) – 2. Seongeup Folk Village- 3. Lunch – 4. Via Gwangchigi Beach – 5. Woman diver show [UNESCO Intangible cultural asset]- 5-2. Haenyeo Museum (Rainy Day Alternative Tour Course) – 6. SeongsanIlchulbong Peak [UNESCO World Heritage] – 7. Via Jongdalri Shore Road – 8. Manjang Cave [UNESCO World Heritage] – 8-2. Daheeyeon (Rainy Day Alternative Tour Course)
*West Course (Mon, Wed, Fri)
1. Hyupjae & Gumneung Beach – 2. Hallim Park – 3. O’sulloc Tea Museum – 4. Lunch – 5. Sanbang Mountain Cruise – 5-2. Mt.Sanbang Brother Seashore Road (Rainy Day Alternative Tour Course) – 5-3. Play K-Pop (Rainy Day Alternative Tour Course) – 6. Teddy Bear Museum or Cheonjeyeon Waterfall (Choose one between Teddy Bear Museum and Cheonjeyeon Waterfall)
*South Course (Sun)
1. Mysterious Road – 2. Mt.Halla (Eoseungsaenak trekking) – 2-2. Hallasan National Park Visitor Center(Rainy Day Alternative Tour Course) – 3. Alive Museum – 4. Lunch – 5. Jusangjeoli Hexagon Lava Cliff [UNESCO GEO Park] – 6. Oedolgae – 6-2. Yakcheon temple (Rainy Day Alternative Tour Course) – 7. Jeongbang Waterfalls
-Seoul vicinity, Daejeon-
Day 4: Gwangmyeong Cave – Korean Folk Village – Daejeon Spa Park
Day 5: Daereungwon King’s Tomb – Cheonseongdae Observatory – BulguksaTemple & Seokguram Grotto – Gyeongju National Museum
Day 6: Hadongyonggungsa Temple – Dalmaji Road & Gwangandaegyo Bridge (Pass by) – Dongbaekseom Island (Haeundae) – UN Memorial Cemetery Park–Gwangbokdong Street & Jagalchi Market
Day 7: Naganeupseong Folk Village – Suncheonman Bay Eco – Museum – Suncheonman Bay Wetland Reserve
-Muju, Buyeo, Gongju-
Day 8: Muju TaekwondoPark & Show – Baekje Cultural Land – Buyeo National Museum – Five-story Stone Pagoda at Jeongnimsa Temple Site
Day 9: Hotel – Airport
3 Star Hotel ★★★
*In case we cannot use hotels mentioned above, we will endeavor to reserve hotels with similar conditions.