- The best 11 days package tour which you can visit Seoul, Jeju, Busan, Gyeongju, Gongju and Buyeo.
- Visit must-see tour destinations
- Enjoy exclusive activities such as marine cable car, cruise and aquarium
- Transportation: Hop on the domestic flights!
- Mission: Take a photo with Little Prince and his fox friend.
- Vehicle (Based on 10 hours, Van for 6pax, Minibus for 7 ~ 11pax, 31seats bus for 12 ~ 20pax, 45seats bus for 21 ~ 40pax)
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (Based on 10 hours, Driving guide if tourists are less than 7pax)
- Accommodation (10N/ Twin sharing room based)
- Domestic airfare (Seoul-Jeju, Jeju-Busan, Busan-Jeju)
- Personal expenses
- International airfare
- Supplement charge for peak seasons
- Compulsory tipping: USD 5/Pax/Day (you have to pay the tipping before departure date)
- 2~6 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 30/hour
- 7~40 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 40/hour
-Seoul, Seoul vicinity-
Day 1: Airport – Gyeongbok Palace – National folklore Museum – Presidential Blue House(pass by) – Gwanghwamun plaza – Bukchon Hanok Village – Insadong Antique Street – Cheongyecheon stream
Day 2: Hongdae shopping area – Trick Eye Museum & Ice Museum – Korea House(Seaweed Museum) – Seoul N tower(No tower observatory) – Hangang River cruise – Myeongdong Fashion Street – Namdaemun market
Day 3: Suwon Hwaseong Fortress – Korean Folk Village
Day 4: Imjingak Park – The 3rd infiltration Tunnel – DMZ Theater / Exhibition Hall – Dora observatory – Dorasan Station – Unification Village Pass by – The War Memorial
Day 5: Gongsanseong Fortress – Royal Tomb of King Muryeong – Busosanseong Fortress of Buyeo – Five-story Stone Pagoda of Jeongnimsa Temple Site – Buyeo National Museum – Gungnamji Pond – Neungsalli Ancient Tombs in Buyeo
Day 6: Hyupjae Beach – O’Sulloc Tea garden/ Innisfree – Sanbangsan Mt. – Jusangjeoli Cliff – Teddy Bear Museum – Jeongbang Waterfall – 1,100 Altitude Wetland – Mysterious Road
Day 7: Dregon Head Rock – IlChul Land – Seongeup Folk Village – Seopji Coji coast – Sunrise Peak – Jondalri Seaside road – Sarabong Sunset
Day 8: Gwangan Bridge (Pass By) – Dongback Island – Haeundae beach – Sea Life Aquarium – Dalmazi Road – Haedongyonggungsa Temple
Day 9: Daereungwon king’s tomb – Cheomseongdae observatory – Anapji Pond – Gyeongju Bulguksa temple – Seokguram grotto
Day 10: Jagalchi Fish Market – Gukje Market – BIFF Street – Gamcheon Cultural Village – Songdo Cable car
Day 11: Hotel – Airport
3 Star Hotel ★★★
4 Star Hotel ★★★★
*In case we cannot use hotels mentioned above, we will endeavor to reserve hotels with similar conditions.