- The 10 days package tour which you can visit must-visit tour destinations to experience tradition of Korea.
- Specially made for travelers who want to fully visit Korea with the more comfortable services.
- Enjoy Dinner Cruise at Han River.
- Health tour at oriental hospital.
- Enjoy Ginseng spa and hot spring.
- Full board Meals.
- Water bottles/ snacks provided (sugar level).
- Medical kit always ready for use and wheel chair service is provided.
- Mission: Try to answer to 5 questions about Korean history asked by the tour guide.
- Vehicle (Based on 10 hours, Van for 6pax, Minibus for 7 ~ 11pax, 31seats bus for 12 ~ 20pax, 45seats bus for 21 ~ 40pax)
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (Based on 10 hours, Driving guide if tourists are less than 7pax)
- Lunch & Dinner
- Accommodation (9N/ Twin sharing room based)
- Travel insurance
- Water & Snacks
- Personal expenses
- International airfare
- Tipping is not compulsory. The amount is set by the client.
- 2~6 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 30/hour
- 7~40 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 40/hour
-Seoul, Seoul vicinity-
Day 1: Airport – hotel
Day 2: DMZ(Imjingak Park – The 3rd infiltration Tunnel – DMZ Theater / Exhibition Hall – Dora observatory – Dorasan Station) – Lotte Tower – Insadong Antique Street
Day 3: Nami Island – Mt. Seorak Gwongeumseong Fortress – Shinheungsa Temple – Korean Hot Spring experience
Day 4: Andong via Hajodae sky walk – Andong folk museum – Confucianism Academy – Hahoe village
Day 5: BulguksaTemple – Anapji Pond – Daerengwon Tomb Complex – Gyeongju National Museum
Day 6: Medi flower oriental hospital
Day 7: Mt. Gayasan – Haeinsa temple – Suncheon Bay Ecological Park
Day 8: Nakaneupseong Folk Village – Ginseng Spa
-Seoul vicinity, Seoul-
Day 9: Korea Folk Village – Hwaseong Fortress – Han River dinner cruise
Day 10: Hotel – Airport
4 Star Hotel ★★★
*In case we cannot use hotels mentioned above, we will endeavor to reserve hotels with similar conditions.