- The best 10 days package tour which you can visit Seoul, Jeju, Busan and Gyeongju.
- Visit must-see tour destinations.
- Enjoy exclusive activities such as marine cable car, cruise and aquarium.
- Transportation: Hop on the domestic flights!
- Mission: Take a photo with Little Prince and his fox friend.
- Vehicle (Based on 10 hours, Van for 6pax, Minibus for 7 ~ 11pax, 31seats bus for 12 ~ 20pax, 45seats bus for 21 ~ 40pax)
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (Based on 10 hours, Driving guide if tourists are less than 7pax)
- Accommodation (9N/ Twin sharing room based)
- Domestic airfare (Seoul-Jeju, Jeju-Busan, Busan-Jeju)
- Personal expenses
- International airfare
- Supplement charge for peak seasons
- Compulsory tipping: USD 5/Pax/Day (you have to pay the tipping before departure date)
- 2~6 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 30/hour
- 7~40 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 40/hour
-Seoul, Seoul vicinity-
Day 1: Airport – Gyeongbok Palace – National folklore Museum – Presidential Blue House(pass by) -Gwanghwamun plaza – Bukchon Hanok Village – Insadong Antique Street – Cheongyecheon stream
Day 2: Hongdae shopping area – Trick Eye Museum & Ice Museum – Korea House(Seaweed Museum) – Seoul N tower(No tower observatory) – Hangang River cruise – Myeongdong Fashion Street – Namdaemun market
Day 3: Suwon Hwaseong Fortress – Korean Folk Village
Day 4: Imjingak Park – The 3rd infiltration Tunnel – DMZ Theater / Exhibition Hall – Dora observatory – Dorasan Station – Unification Village Pass by – The War Memorial
Day 5: Hyupjae Beach – O’Sulloc Tea garden/ Innisfree – Sanbangsan Mt. – Jusangjeoli Cliff – Teddy Bear Museum – Jeongbang Waterfall – 1,100 Altitude Wetland – Mysterious Road
Day 6: Dregon Head Rock – IlChul Land – Seongeup Folk Village – Seopji Coji coast – Sunrise Peak – Jondalri Seaside road – Sarabong Sunset
Day 7: Gwangan Bridge (Pass By) – Dongback Island – Haeundae beach – Sea Life Aquarium – Dalmazi Road – Haedongyonggungsa Temple
Day 8: Daereungwon king’s tomb – Cheomseongdae observatory – Anapji Pond – Gyeongju Bulguksa temple – Seokguram grotto
Day 9: Jagalchi Fish Market – Gukje Market – BIFF Street – Gamcheon Cultural Village – Songdo Cable car
Day 10: Hotel – Airport
3 Star Hotel ★★★
Ibis Ambassador Insadong Hotel or similar 3 star (Seoul)
241, Nangye-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Arban Hotel or similar 3 star (Busan)
32, Jungang-daero 691beon-gil, Busanjin-gu, Busan, Korea
4 Star Hotel ★★★★
Sotetsu Splaisir Dongdaemun or similar 4 star (Seoul)
362, Samil-daero, Jung-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Sirius Hotel or similar 4 star (Jeju)
74, Tapdonghaean-ro, Jeju-si, Jeju-do, Republic of Korea
Crown Habor Hotel or similar 4 star (Busan)
114, Jungang-daero, Jung-gu, Busan, Republic of Korea
*In case we cannot use hotels mentioned above, we will endeavor to reserve hotels with similar conditions.
You could both shopping and explore the nature of Korea wth this tour
It was amazing, thank you for this experience ! I loved doing shopping and discover the Korean countryside
Awesome ! It was great !
It was so nice ! Thank you Etour
we really loved it !
super amazing !!
Vanessa Hadrier –
Super great as usual ! We love Korea
This trip was very interesting, I recommend it !
Whouah , i have not other word to describe this trip !
after this tour i feel like i can truly say i visited south korea