- The best 12 days package tour which you can visit Seoul, Paju, Gongju, Buyeo, Jeonju, Gwangju, Suncheon, Yeosu, Busan, Gyeongju, Andong, Jeju
- Transportation: Hop on the domestic flights!
- Learn about Korean history.
- Visit different provinces that are hard to reach for travelers without a guide.
- Mission: Take a picture of yourself just like a Buddha in Seokguram grotto.
- Vehicle (Based on 10 hours, Van for 6pax, Minibus for 7 ~ 11pax, 31seats bus for 12 ~ 20pax, 45seats bus for 21 ~ 40pax)
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (Based on 10 hours, Driving guide if tourists are less than 7pax)
- Accommodation (11N/ Twin sharing room based)
- Personal expenses
- International airfare
- Supplement charge for peak seasons
- Compulsory tipping: USD 5/Pax/Day (you have to pay the tipping before departure date)
- 2~6 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 30/hour
- 7~40 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 40/hour
-Seoul, Seoul vicinity-
Day 1: Airport – hotel
Day 2: Gyeongbok Palace – National folklore Museum – Presidential Blue House(pass by) – Gwanghwamun plaza – Bukchon Hanok Village – Insadong Antique Street – Cheongyecheon stream – Namdaemun market
Day 3: Imjingak Park – The 3rd infiltration Tunnel – DMZ Theater / Exhibition Hall – Dora observatory – Dorasan Station – Unification Village Pass by – The War Memorial
Day 4: Gongsanseong Fortress – Royal Tomb of King Muryeong – Busosanseong Fortress of Buyeo – Five-story Stone Pagoda of Jeongnimsa Temple Site – Buyeo National Museum – Gungnamji Pond – Neungsalli Ancient Tombs in Buyeo
Day 5: Jeondong Cathollic Cathedral – Gyeonggijeon – Jeonju Hanok Village – Damyang Jungnogwon Bamboo Garden
-Gwangju, Suncheon, Yeosu-
Day 6: Chungjang-ro Street – Sajik Park – Suncheonman Bay Reserve – Jinnam Kwan – Odong Island
Day 7: Jagalchi Fish Market – Gukje Market – BIFF Street – Gwangan Bridge (Pass By) – Dongbaek Island – Haeundae beach – Haedongyonggungsa Temple
Day 8: Daereungwon king’s tomb – Cheomseongdae observatory – Anapji Pond – GyeongjuBulguksa temple – Seokguram grotto
Day 9: Andong Hahoe Folk Village – Mungyeongsaejae Pass
Day 10: Hyupjae Beach – O’Sulloc Tea garden/ Innisfree – Sanbangsan Mt. – Jusangjeoli Cliff – Teddy Bear Museum – Jeongbang Waterfall – 1,100 Altitude Wetland – Mysterious Road
Day 11: Dragon Head Rock – IlChul Land – Seongeup Folk Village – Seopji Coji coast – Sunrise Peak – Jondalri Seaside road – Sarabong Sunset
Day 12: Hotel – Airport
3 Star Hotel ★★★
*In case we cannot use hotels mentioned above, we will endeavor to reserve hotels with similar conditions.