- 10 days package tour which you can visit Seoul, Gongju, Buyeo, Jeonju, Yeosu, Busan, Gyeongju, and Andong.
- Learn about Korean history.
- Visit different provinces that are hard to reach for travelers without a guide.
- Mission: Take a picture of yourself just like a Buddha in Seokguram grotto.
- Vehicle (Based on 10 hours, Van for 6pax, Minibus for 7 ~ 11pax, 31seats bus for 12 ~ 20pax, 45seats bus for 21 ~ 40pax)
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (Based on 10 hours, Driving guide if tourists are less than 7pax)
- Accommodation (9N/ Twin sharing room based)
- Personal expenses
- International airfare
- Supplement charge for peak seasons
- Compulsory tipping: USD 5/Pax/Day (you have to pay the tipping before departure date)
- 2~6 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 30/hour
- 7~40 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 40/hour
-Seoul, Seoul vicinity-
Day 1: Airport – hotel
Day 2: Gyeongbok Palace – National folklore Museum – Presidential Blue House(pass by) – Gwanghwamun plaza – Bukchon Hanok Village – Insadong Antique Street – Cheonggyecheon stream – Namdaemun market
Day 3: Imjingak Park – The 3rd infiltration Tunnel – DMZ Theater / Exhibition Hall – Dora observatory – Dorasan Station – Unification Village Pass by – The War Memorial
Day 4: Gongsanseong Fortress – Royal Tomb of King Muryeong – Busosanseong Fortress of Buyeo – Five-story Stone Pagoda of Jeongnimsa Temple Site – Buyeo National Museum – Gungnamji Pond – Neungsalli Ancient Tombs in Buyeo
Day 5: Jeondong Cathollic Cathedral – Gyeonggijeon – Jeonju Hanok Village – Damyang Jungnogwon Bamboo Garden
-Gwangju, Suncheon, Yeosu-
Day 6: Chungjang-ro Street – Sajik Park – Suncheonman Bay Reserve – Jinnam Kwan – Odong Island
Day 7: Jagalchi Fish Market – Gukje Market – BIFF Street – Dalmazi Road – Haedongyonggungsa Temple
Day 8: Daereungwon king’s tomb – Cheomseongdae observatory – Gyeongju Donggung Palace and Wolji Pond – Gyeongju Bulguksa temple – Seokguram grotto
Day 9: Andong Hahoe Folk Village – Mungyeongsaejae Pass
Day 10: Hotel – Airport
3 Star Hotel ★★★
Ramada Gwangju or similar 3 star (Gwanju)
149, Sangmujayu-ro, Seo-gu, Gwangju, Republic of Korea
Venezia Tourist Hotel or similar 3 star (Suncheon)
13, Palma 2-gil, Suncheon-si, Jeollanam-do
Arban Hotel or similar 3 star (Busan)
32, Jungang-daero 691beon-gil, Busanjin-gu, Busan, Korea
GG Hotel or similar 3 star (Gyeongju)
3, Taejong-ro 699beon-gil, Gyeongju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
*In case we cannot use hotels mentioned above, we will endeavor to reserve hotels with similar conditions.
Our tours begin when you arrive in Koren airport, lets us take a good care of you.
This trip was so interesting, with beautiful landscapes ! Thank you !
Wow ! And with the nice weather we had, it was perfect !
lilyana roeb –
everything was perfect as said
It was amazing, had the best time ! Thank you
My BEST TRIP !!!
Couldn’t have wished for better thank you
Nice guidance, pretty sceneries, allover amazing
We didn’t face any issue during our trip. Things were very well organised.