our valuable clients
- Dear Kelly,
- I have reached incheon safely First of all, I would like to say a big thank you to you and all your colleagues in providing me this wonderful jeju tour Your tour guide and bus driver is very professional and friendly I really enjoyed the trip so much and would definitely recommend your tour to anyone who is going next time Thanks for arranging all the accommodations and the tour Best regards, Diane ding -Couple from Malaysia- dianeding87@gmail com
- Austin & Jacky, Korea Etours
- Thank you very much for the wonderful arrangements made for Joy Nakamura and Joyce Taosaka to Jeju The air flights with Eastar Air were no problem The flight was comfortable The Guide-Taxi Driver was waiting for them with the sigh, Nakamura/Taosaka - That was great! I believe the guide/driver’s name was James but he wanted to be called ? Handsome! The tours were very interesting The first day lunch buffet had a variety of Korean dishes The next day, they received a special treat of fresh abalone! The hotel was clean an...
- Dear Kelly
- Hello, this is Bryce Fujimoto, I had a great shopping tour today with Moore Kim and he was fantastic with taking me to places I have seen online from Korea It was all that I could have ever dreamed about visiting Korea When he went around with me, it felt like he was my father taking me to these great places Thank you for a great tour and I’m glad I chose you folks as my tour group to Korea - Bryce Fujimoto= Traveller from USA(brycefujimoto@gmail com)
- My wife and I have just came back to Sydney after 10 days of stay in Korea in which 7 days were with your tour package I would like to express my thanks to all the staff (Leo, Tommy, Mr Kim) and especially Yoona for their professionalism and being considerate They made our tour of Korea more exciting and enjoyable They made us feel as if we are long time acquaintances and made us feel relaxed, safe and cared of We would certainly avail of your services should we plan to visits Korea again and will recommend you to our friends ...
- Ola E Tourism Korea
- Annyeonghaseo! Hi, how are you koreaetour guys ? We had the pleasure of taking the 10 days "Golden route tour of Korea" with your company in July 2014 My friends ask me about my experience in Korea and which is the most interesting of Korea and is difficult answer it: Shopping Streets? Beautiful Alleys? Ancient Architecture? Palaces & Temples? Modern Architecture? Landscapes? Markets? Korean Food? Jeju? Ponds, Waterfalls and Gardens? Everything else? I think the answer is the combination of all these ingredients but you must go...