- This tour package is certified by Seoul Metropolitan Government.
- This is a 7 day tour for you who like K-pop.
- Visit Korea’s K-pop-related tourist attractions through this tour.
- It offers the possibility to learn about the Korean culture and history, while discovering famous places related to the Korean boys-band.
- Mission: Take photos like K-pop stars on location!
- All transportations (Private van)
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Meal as specified (KRW 12,000/PAX/MEAL)
- Accommodation (6N/ Twin, Triple sharing room based)
- Personal expenses
- International airfare
- Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 30/hour
Day 1: Incheon Airport – Hotel – Free day on your own
Day 2: Bukchon Hanok Village – Gyeongbokgung Palace – Gwanghwamun Plaza – Star Avenue Lotte Department Store – Hongdae – VT Pink House – N-Seoul Tower(Observatory)
Day 3: K Star Road – BIG HIT Entertainment – Yoojung Sikdang – Coex Mall – SM Town Coex Artium – Laundry Pizza
Day 4: Seoul Station – Busan Station – Gukje Market – Gamcheon Culture Village – Haeundae Beach
Day 5: Jimin’s School – Bulguksa Temple – Donggung Palace and Wolji Pond – Cheomseongdae Observatory
Day 6: Apsan Park – V’s School – E-world 83 Tower – Suga’s School – Yangnyeongsi Museum of Oriental Medicine – Dongdaegu Station – Seoul Station
Day 7: Hotel – Incheon Airport
*In case we cannot use hotels mentioned above, we will endeavor to reserve hotels with similar conditions.