- 7 day tour which you can find hidden places of Korea.
- Get to the heart of South Korea, to the most hidden and pure nature sights of the Korean peninsula.
- The tour offers the traveler a dazzling range of experiences, beautiful landscapes and 5000 years of culture and history.
- Mission: Who can stay in the hot spa the longest?
- All transportations (Private van)
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Meal as specified (KRW 12,000/PAX/MEAL)
- Accommodation (6N/ Twin, Triple sharing room based)
- Personal expenses
- International airfare
- Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 30/hour
- Swimsuit and Swimming cap for spa activities
-Seoul, Seoul vicinity, Sokcho-
Day 1: Incheon Airport – Nami Island – Garden of Morning Calm – Soyanggang Skywalk – Sokcho Yeonggeumjeong(Night View)
Day 2: Ojukheon House – Gyeongpodae Pavilion – Gangmun Beach – Jeongdongjin Beach – Jeongdong-Simgok Badabuchae-gil – Dukgu Spa Resort(Spa Water Park)
-Danyang, Chungju, Mungyeong-
Day 3: Buryeongsagyegok Valley(Pass by) – Gosu Cave – Chungju Lake Ferry – Mungyeong Saejae
Day 4: Cheongnamdae Presidential Villa – Jangtaesan Recreational Forest – Daejeon Yuseong Foot Spa – Expo Bridge – Hanbat Arboretum(Night View)
Day 5: Korean Folk Village – Suwon Hwaseong Fortress
Option A: Gyeongbok Palace – Presidential Blue House(Pass by) – Shopping Tour(Ginseng Museum, Cosmetic shop, Pine tree shop, Shinsegae Duty free shop, Amethyst factory) – Myeongdong shopping street
Option B: Gyeongbok Palace – Presidential Blue House(Pass by) – Bukchon Hanok Village – Insadong Antique Street – N-Seoul Tower – Han River Cruise – Myeongdong shopping street
Day 7: Hotel – Incheon Airport
*In case we cannot use hotels mentioned above, we will endeavor to reserve hotels with similar conditions.