- Enjoy Amusement park within Seoul
- Explore the biggest indoor theme park in the world
Lotte World is divided into Lotte World Adventure, which is the world’s largest indoor theme park and Magic Island, an outdoor amusement park. Lotte World is filled with thrilling rides, monorail, shopping malls, a Korean folk museum, movie theaters, an ice rink, and parades.
Nighttime Operation starts at 16:00PM
- 13 Themes in Five Oceans of the World
- Walking Along the Ecosystem
- A Vivid Place for Learning (Enjoy Ecosystem Explanation Program for free/ Other programs are charged)
Lotte World Aquarium, the sea of city, has Korea’s largest 25-meter-wide habitation water tank. It has 650 species, and over 55,000 marine friends. It is located on the B1-2 floors in Lotte World Tower & Lotte World Mall, right next to Lotte World. You can learn about the marine life from both rivers and oceans, while exploring the various themed areas.
Last admission: Weekdays-19:00Pm/ Weekends-21:00PM