- 5 days package tour for which you can visit Seoul and Seoul vicinity.
- Enjoy Korean traditional activities like wearing Hanbok and making Kimchi.
- A day at Lotte World (One day pass ticket provided)
- One day of free schedule is given.
- Mission: Take a picture of yourself wearing Hanbok.
- Vehicle (Based on 10 hours, Van for 6pax, Minibus for 7 ~ 11pax, 31seats bus for 12 ~ 20pax, 45seats bus for 21 ~ 40pax)
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (Based on 10 hours, Driving guide if tourists are less than 7pax)
- Lunch for Day 1 and Day 2
- Accommodation (5N/ Twin sharing room based)
- Personal expenses
- International airfare
- Supplement charge for peak seasons
- Tipping is not compulsory. The amount is set by the client.
- 2~6 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 30/hour
- 7~40 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 40/hour
Day 1: Airport – Nami Island – Petite France
Day 2: Gyeongbok Palace – Presidential Blue House (Pass by) – shopping tour (Ginseng Museum, Cosmetic shop, Pine tree shop, Shinsegae Duty free shop,Amethyst factory) – Namdaemun Market (Souvenir shop) or Myeongdong shopping street
Day 3: Korea House (Seaweed Museum) – Lotte world
Day 4: Free & Easy (we do not provide a tour service)
Day 5: Hotel – Airport
3 Star Hotel ★★★
*In case we cannot use hotels mentioned above, we will endeavor to reserve hotels with similar conditions.