- 5 days package tour for which you can visit Seoul and Seoul vicinity.
- Enjoy Korean traditional activities like wearing Hanbok and making Kimchi.
- A day at Lotte World (One day pass ticket provided)
- One day of free schedule is given.
- Mission: Take a picture of yourself wearing Hanbok.
- Vehicle (Based on 10 hours, Van for 6pax, Minibus for 7 ~ 11pax, 31seats bus for 12 ~ 20pax, 45seats bus for 21 ~ 40pax)
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (Based on 10 hours, Driving guide if tourists are less than 7pax)
- Lunch for Day 1 and Day 2
- Accommodation (5N/ Twin sharing room based)
- Personal expenses
- International airfare
- Supplement charge for peak seasons
- Tipping is not compulsory. The amount is set by the client.
- 2~6 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 30/hour
- 7~40 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 40/hour
Day 1: Airport – Nami Island – Petite France
Day 2: Gyeongbok Palace – Presidential Blue House (Pass by) – shopping tour (Ginseng Museum, Cosmetic shop, Pine tree shop, Shinsegae Duty free shop,Amethyst factory) – Namdaemun Market (Souvenir shop) or Myeongdong shopping street
Day 3: Korea House (Seaweed Museum) – Lotte world
Day 4: Free & Easy (we do not provide a tour service)
Day 5: Hotel – Airport
3 Star Hotel ★★★
*In case we cannot use hotels mentioned above, we will endeavor to reserve hotels with similar conditions.
Would be able to visit both traditional and modern part of South Korea. It is a good organised to planned tour!
It was so nice to discover Seoul like this ! Between awesome views, food and great visits !
Perfect, thanks !
Great activities and tour ! Thanks
Extraordinary adventure! Trying all the traditional cultural things was indeed interisting. Now I can try make kimchi at home! Thank you for this amazing 5 days
Wearing hanbok will make you feel like a Korean princess, you all have to try it! I enjoyed it so much! All the activities during this trip were awesome, thank you
The kids were over the moon, it was so great and we really enjoyed everything
Bravo and thank you very much!
The way when I wore the Hanbok was ma favorite moment during this travel.
We did so many great things in such short time. We wished we could stay longer and discover more about South Korea!
Thank you Etour!
All the activities we did were amazing, especially wearing the Hanbok and Lotte World.
Thank you for this great tour!
I was like a little girl when i came into Lotte World.
Thanks Etourism, i had a lot of fun !
I really enjoyed when i prepared Kimchi for the first time !
I really had a great time, thank you so much Etour!
Traveling doesn’t seem so financially unachievable thanks to Etour. So many crazy spots, I had an amazing time. Thank you
Thankful for this trip, I had an amazing time 🙂