- This is travellers who need Korea’s excellent checkup program.
- Visit one of the best medical checkup centers in Korea.
- Mission: Take photos with one of your favorite oriental herbs at ‘oriental herb museum’.
- Accommodation (6N/ Twin sharing room based) & Breakfast
- All transportation (private)
- All entrance fees
- English (or Russian) speaking tour guide
- International airfare
- Personal expenses
- All the cost related with Medical Checkup
Day 1: Incheon International Airport (ICN) – Hotel – Free day on your own
Day 2: Medical Health Checkup & General Health Examination (Chaum Medical Center & Hospital)
Day 3: Gyeongbokgung Palace – Blue House – National Folk Village – Bukchon Hanok Village – Insadong Antique Shop Alley- N Seoul Tower
Day 4: Yangnyeongsi Oriental Herb Medicine Museum -Dragon Hill Spa (Jjimjilbang) – Han River Cruise
Day 5: Consultation regarding the Medical Health Checkup & General Health Examination
Day 6: Hotel – Incheon International Airport (ICN)
*In case we cannot use hotels mentioned above, we will endeavor to reserve hotels with similar conditions.