- Enjoy Kosher Vacation in Korea !
- Experience Seoul city tour and beautiful Nami island with Garden of Morning Calm.
Demilitarized zone (DMZ) 1 day tour
- Vehicle (Based on 10 hours, Van for 2~6pax)
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (Based on 10 hours, Driving guide if tourists are less than 7pax)
- Accommodation with Breakfast (4N/ Double or Twin sharing room based)
- Personal expenses
- International airfare
- Lunch & Dinner / * Please Contact Etourism for more information on Kosher meal in Korea.
- Supplement charge for peak seasons
- 2~6 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 30/hour
Day 1: ICN – Seoul (Free and Easy)
Day 2: Gyeongbok Palace (Deoksu Palace on Tuesday) – Changing of the Guard Ceremony – Ginseong Museum – Insadong Antique Shop Alley – Namdaemun Market – N-Seoul Tower (Observatory) – Overnight in Seoul
Day 3: Nami Island – Garden of Morning Calm – Overnight in Seoul
Day 4: Imjingak Park – Freedom Bridge – The 3rd infiltration Tunnel – DMZ Theater/ Exhibition Hall – Dora Observatory – Dorasan Station – Unification Village (Pass by) – Gangnam COEX Mall (Starfield Library) – Overnight in Seoul
Day 5: Hotel – Incheon Airport
3 Star Hotel ★★★
*In case we cannot use hotels mentioned above, we will endeavor to reserve hotels with similar conditions.