- 11 days package tour which you can hike beautiful Korean mountains.
- Enjoy two hiking days in Jeju which you can choose freely from 4 courses.
- Mission: Take a picture at the top of the mountain.
- Vehicle (Based on 10 hours, Van for 6pax, Minibus for 7 ~ 11pax, 31seats bus for 12 ~ 20pax, 45seats bus for 21 ~ 40pax)
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (Based on 10 hours, Driving guide if tourists are less than 7pax)
- KTX (Seoul-Gyeongju)
- Accommodation (9N/ Twin sharing room based)
- Personal expenses
- International airfare
- Supplement charge for peak seasons
- Compulsory tipping: USD 5/Pax/Day (you have to pay the tipping before departure date)
- 2~6 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 30/hour
- 7~40 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 40/hour
Day 1: Airport – Hotel in Seoul
Day 2: Gyeongbokgung Palace – National Folk Museum – Namsangol Hanok Village – Tongin Market – Seoul N Tower
Day 3: Seoul Hiking Day!
Day 4: Bulguksa Temple – Seokguram Grotto – Daerengwon Tomb Complex (Tumuli Park)
Day 5: Gyeongju Hiking Day!
Day 6: Free & Easy
Day 7: Yongduam – Manjanggul Cave – Suwolbong – O’sulloc Museum – Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak
Day 8 & 9: Jeju Hiking Day!
Day 10: Free & Easy
Day 11: Seoul hotel – Incheon airport
3 Star Hotel ★★★
Ibis Ambassador Insadong or similar 3 star (Seoul)
241, Nangye-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
GG Hotel or similar 3 star (Gyeongju)
3, Taejong-ro699beon-gil, Gyeongju-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Republic of Korea
Arban Hotel or similar 3 star (Busan)
32, Jungang-daero 691beon-gil, Busanjin-gu, Busan, Korea
*In case we cannot use hotels mentioned above, we will endeavor to reserve hotels with similar conditions.
You dun have to hesitate to hike in a foreign country once you join this tour!
I love hiking, mostly when I’m traveling in another country. So I think this tour has been made for me ! I recommend, it was awesome ^^
Great ! Wanna do so much others like that ^^
As a hiking lover, I enjoyed it ! Thank you for such an awesome tour
One of the best experiences I had in Korea
My best experience and was amazing. Thank you
Loved it so much 🙂
Best hiking experience I ever had! Korean montains are very different than the onece back home, but I realy loved it!
These hikes were really beautiful and filled me with such a positive energy! Wish to explore more mountains it Korea!
Everything was so great, the hiking and discovering these amazing places, I was really impressed!
Thank you Etour
I would love to do another hiking tour with Etour, everything was so enjoyable!
I strongly recommend for hiking lovers
I currently have no feet… but it was great!
I loved doing all these hikes, the landscapes were gorgeous!
This hiking tour is by far the best i’ve ever done, and i’ve done a lot all around the globe!
Adapted to most hiking rythms, don’t hesitate
Organisation was great, everything was very practical and made to suit our needs. My wife and I are used to hiking but we have never felt this safe and amazed.