- 11 days package tour which you can hike beautiful Korean mountains.
- Enjoy two hiking days in Jeju which you can choose freely from 4 courses.
- Mission: Take a picture at the top of the mountain.
- Vehicle (Based on 10 hours, Van for 6pax, Minibus for 7 ~ 11pax, 31seats bus for 12 ~ 20pax, 45seats bus for 21 ~ 40pax)
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (Based on 10 hours, Driving guide if tourists are less than 7pax)
- KTX (Seoul-Gyeongju)
- Accommodation (9N/ Twin sharing room based)
- Personal expenses
- International airfare
- Supplement charge for peak seasons
- Tipping is not compulsory. The amount is set by the client.
- 2~6 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 30/hour
- 7~40 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 40/hour
Day 1: Airport – Hotel in Seoul
Day 2: Gyeongbokgung Palace – National Folk Museum – Namsangol Hanok Village – Tongin Market – Seoul N Tower
Day 3: Seoul Hiking Day!
Day 4: Bulguksa Temple – Seokguram Grotto – Daerengwon Tomb Complex (Tumuli Park)
Day 5: Gyeongju Hiking Day!
Day 6: Free & Easy
Day 7: Yongduam – Manjanggul Cave – Suwolbong – O’sulloc Museum – Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak
Day 8 & 9: Jeju Hiking Day!
Day 10: Free & Easy
Day 11: Seoul hotel – Incheon airport
3 Star Hotel ★★★
*In case we cannot use hotels mentioned above, we will endeavor to reserve hotels with similar conditions.