- 5 days package tour which you can visit Seoul, Gapyeong, and Paju.
- Visit different provinces that are hard to reach for travelers without a guide.
- Enjoy the Korean tradition and modern look at the same time.
- Take a picture with a Photo zone at Lotte World.
- Mission: Look at some parts of North Korea with a telescope at the Odusan Unification Observatory.
- Vehicle (Based on 10 hours, Van for 6pax, Minibus for 7 ~ 11pax, 31seats bus for 12 ~ 20pax, 45seats bus for 21 ~ 40pax)
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (Based on 10 hours, Driving guide if tourists are less than 7pax)
- Lunch & Dinner
- Accommodation (4N/ Twin sharing room based)
- Personal expenses
- International airfare
- Supplement charge for peak seasons
- Compulsory tipping: USD 10/Pax/Day (you have to pay the tipping before departure date)
- 2~6 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 30/hour
- 7~40 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 40/hour
-ICN, Paju, Seoul-
Day 1: Airport – Odusan Tongil Observatory – Provence Boutique Village – Heiri Art Village – Mt. Gamaksan shaking bridge
Day 2: Korea House (Seaweed Musuem) – Petite France (Visit Ski resort instead of Petite France during Winter season on Dec~Feb)
Day 3: Lotte World – Itawon Mosque & Shopping street
Day 4: Gyeongbok Palace – Presidential Blue House (Pass by) – National Folk Museum – The performance for changing of the royal gurad – Seochon Alley Tour – Namdaemun Market (Souvenir shop) – Myeongdong Shopping Street
Day 5: Hotel – Airport
3 Star Hotel ★★★
4 Star Hotel ★★★★
*In case we cannot use hotels mentioned above, we will endeavor to reserve hotels with similar conditions.