- Address: 306, Dongmak-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul
- Subway: Gongdeok Station (Line 5, 6), Exit 1, walking 5-7 min
- Product: Cosmetics
- Discoun Coupon: https://www.koreaetour.com/product/charm-charm-cosmetic-shop-discount-coupon/
The Seoul branch of Charm & Charm is a major multi-brand, tax-refund cosmetics store located near the Hongdae area, which is always bustling with young people. The store offers over 800 items from over 80 domestic cosmetics brands.
- Address: 280, Jahamun-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul
- Subway: Gyeongbokgung / Gwanghwamun Station (Line 5)
- Product: Korea Ginseng products
- Discoun Coupon: https://www.koreaetour.com/product/cheong-ha-korean-ginseng-shop-discount-coupon/
Cheongha Korea Ginseng Co., Ltd., specializes in Korean Ginseng products and its headquarters in Jongno, Seoul and a branch in Jeju. For visiting foreign customers, staff who can speak foreign languages fluentyly are on stanby during business hours. Upon reservation, foreign language service can be requested, and the staff in charge of hte requested language will offer a tour around the museum as well as assistance in product consultation and purchase.
- Address: 62, Insadong-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul
- Subway: Anguk Station (Line 3), Exit 6, walking 3 min.
- Product: Korea traditional souvenirs
Insa-dong, located in the heart of the city, is an important place where old but precious and traditional goods are on display. There is one main road in Insa-dong with alleys on each side. Within these alleys are galleries and traditaional restaurants, teahouses, and cafes. At first they might be hard to find, but if you take the time to stroll around the twisting alleyways, the window shopping in itself can be very entertaining. The shops in Insa-dong are very popular among all age groups, bucause each one is unique.