- Visit places in Seoul with public transportation
- Enjoy Private customized tour
- A chance to experience more local activities
- Recommended for solo travelers or small groups who wish to have Seoul tour within budget price
The biggest problem that solo travelers or small group members of 2-3 face in Korea would be a choice between Join in Group tour and private customized tour. Joining the group tour will help you travel within the budget, but you may not be able to visit the places that you actually want to go, or activities that you want to do. Sometimes, you would have to visit shopping centers and spend your precious time in there. On the other hand, if you choose private customized tour, you will have the advantage of customizing tour schedule according to your taste. Also, you will have comfortable trip with a professional tour guide and a private vehicle. However, the tour price would be much of a burden, especially if you are a solo traveler. Buddy Tour can be a solution for you if the above problem has been the source of your trouble. With Buddy tour, you can have your own schedule with a reasonable price. Also, with a Buddy, you can experience local culture more in depth! Get recommendations from your Buddy for cosmetics, market products or best local street food.
- Show your voucher to your Buddy at the meeting place. You can talk with Buddy where you want to go. For more information, please refer to Remarks.
- English or other language speaking Buddy (4 hours based)
- Admission tickets
- Meals (Kindly see Remarks for details)
- Transportation fee for yourself and the Buddy
- Other personal expenses
- Extra charge for overtime (Group 1~3: USD 20/hour/group, Group 4~5: USD 30/hour/group)