- Let’s see how Gim(Seaweed) is made
- You can try the Gim(seaweed) just made
You can see how seaweed is being processed, in a country where approximately 90 percent of all seaweed that is consumed globally is sourced. You can also see what foods you can make with seaweed.
[Hanbok Wearing Experience]
- Try on Korean Traditional Clothing
- Take great pictures in your photo zone
Take a great picture after wearing Hanbok. A hanbok is a traditional Korean dress for semi-formal or formal attire during traditional occasions such as festivals, celebrations, and ceremonies. It is characterized by vibrant colors and simple lines without pockets.
[Kimchi or Gimbap Making Experience]
- Experience traditional Korean food culture
- Let’s make Kimchi or Gimbap
You can try making kimchi or gimbap yourself. Kimchi, a staple in Korean cuisine, is a famous traditional side dish. Gimbap is a Korean dish made from cooked rice and other ingredients that are rolled in gim(dried seaweed) and served in bite-sized slices.