- 7 day tour which you can visit unique places of Korea.
- Visit different provinces that are hard to reach for travelers without a guide.
- Mission: Take a picture of yourself just like a Buddha in Seokguram grotto.
- Vehicle (Based on 10 hours, Van for 6pax, Minibus for 7 ~ 11pax, 31seats bus for 12 ~ 20pax, 45seats bus for 21 ~ 40pax)
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (Based on 10 hours, Driving guide if tourists are less than 7pax)
- Accommodation (6N/ Twin sharing room based)
- Personal expenses
- International airfare
- Supplement charge for peak seasons
- Compulsory tipping: USD 5/Pax/Day (you have to pay the tipping before departure date)
- 2~6 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 30/hour
- 7~40 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 40/hour
Day 1: Airport – Hotel
-Seoul vicinity, Daejeon-
Day 2: Gwangmyeong Cave – Korean Folk Village – Daejeon Spa Park
Day 3: Hahoe Village – Mask Museum –Byeongsan Confucianism School
Day 4: Daereungwon King’s Tomb – Cheonseongdae Observatory – BulguksaTemple & Seokguram Grotto – Gyeongju National Museum
Day 5: Hadongyonggungsa Temple – Dalmaji Road & Gwangandaegyo Bridge (Pass by) – Dongbaekseom Island (Haeundae) – UN Memorial Cemetery Park–Gwangbokdong Street & Jagalchi Market
Day 6: Muju TaekwondoPark & Show – Baekje Cultural Land – Buyeo National Museum – Five-story Stone Pagoda at Jeongnimsa Temple Site
Day 7: Hotel – Airport
3 Star Hotel ★★★
*In case we cannot use hotels mentioned above, we will endeavor to reserve hotels with similar conditions.