- 6 days package tour which you can visit Seoul, Gapyeong, and Sokcho.
- Visit different provinces that are hard to reach for travelers without a guide.
- Enjoy scenic places such as Mt. Seorak and Nami Island.
- Experience making Kimchi and wearing Korean traditional clothes.
- Popular activity site Trick Eye Museum & Ice Museum included.
- Mission: Take the most creative picture at the Trick Eye Museum.
- Vehicle (Based on 10 hours, Van for 6pax, Minibus for 7 ~ 11pax, 31seats bus for 12 ~ 20pax, 45seats bus for 21 ~ 40pax)
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (Based on 10 hours, Driving guide if tourists are less than 7pax)
- Accommodation (5N/ Twin sharing room based)
- Personal expenses
- International airfare
- Supplement charge for peak seasons
- Compulsory tipping: USD 5/Pax/Day (you have to pay the tipping before departure date)
- 2~6 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 30/hour
- 7~40 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 40/hour
Day 1: Airport or Hotel – Gyeongbok Palace – National folklore Museum – Presidential Blue House(pass by) -Gwanghwamun plaza – Bukchon Hanok Village – Insadong Antique Street – Cheonggyecheon stream
Day 2: Petite France – Nami Island – Daepohang fish market
Day 3: Gwongeumseong fortress by cable car – Sinheungsa temple – Trick Eye Museum & Ice Gallary – Hongdae Fashion street
Day 4: Lotte world – Han river park
Day 5: Korea House (Seaweed Museum)- Shopping Tour – Myeongdong Fashion Street – Namdaemun market
Day 6: Hotel – Airport
3 Star Hotel ★★★
*In case we cannot use hotels mentioned above, we will endeavor to reserve hotels with similar conditions.