- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of Nami Island, Petite France and Garden of morning calm.
- Recommended tour for K-drama fans, families, friends and photographers.
- Visit film spots where famous Korean Dramas were filmed.
- Mission: Take a picture with an ostrich at Nami Island.
- Lunch (KRW 10,000/PAX/MEAL)
- All transportation
- All entrance fees
- English speaker tour guide with commentary
- Personal expenses
- Extra usage for transportation and tour guide (USD 30/hour)
This was my second Tour with Etourism, and as always I am never disapointed, it was incredible and I loved it like crazy !! Thanks to all of you
The Garden of morning clam is definitely a place I would like to visit twice!
As a big fan of Kdrama, it was. like a dream for me
How nice and impressive to see the places in real life !
Perfect place for taking beautiful pictures. Thanks Etour for taking us to all these spots.
Visiting these places feels like being in k-dramas in real life! Never been happier! It was so cool
A dream come true, I loved it. It was just fantastic.
I felt like an actress, especially in Petite France. Thanks Etour!
Kdramas are the reason I wanted to travel to Korea so I was looking for a tour like this one!! thanks etour 🙂
Garden of Morning Calm was absolutely gorgeous, I would love to have the same garden at home
Petite France was really cute, as a french, i valid this place.
The landscapes were breathtaking, incredible
Nice trip, i recommand