- 7 day tour which you visit the Slow City of Korea.
- Enjoy a tour by the South Korean subway for only one day with a tour guide.
- The tour offers the traveler a dazzling range of activity, with Mudlflat experience and Salt Pond Experience, etc.
- Mission: Enjoy the countryside in a relaxed and friendly environment on Jeungdo.
- All transportations (Private van)
- Public transportation expenses
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide
- Meal as specified (KRW 12,000/PAX/MEAL)
- Accommodation (6N/ Twin, Triple sharing room based)
- Personal expenses
- International airfare
- Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 30/hour
- Shower tools after Mudflat experience
Day 1: Incheon Airport – Seoul Hotel
Day 2: Namyangju Slow Tour (by Metro) – Water Garden – Steamed Rice Wrapped in a Lotus Leaf making experience – Strawberry Picking Experience – Mt Ungil, Sujongsa Temple – Back to Seoul – Overnight at Seoul
Day 3: Taean Slow Tour (by Private Vehicle) – Cheonrimo Arborteum – Mongsanpo Beach – Mudflat Experience – Overnight at Chunan
Day 4: Jeonju Slow Tour (by Private Vehicle) – Hanji (Korean Paper) Museum & Hanji making experience – Jeonju Hanok village – Overnight at Jeonju (Traditional Hanok style house)
Day 5: Shinan Slow Tour (by Private Vehicle) – Shinan Jeungdo Island – Salt Pond Experience – Jeungdo Island Tracking (2hours) – Overnight at Naju
Day 6: Damyang Slow Tour (by Private Vehicle) – Damyang Changpyeong Samjinae Village – Juknokwon (Bamboo village) – Back to Seoul – Overnight at Seoul
Day 7: Hotel – Incheon Airport
*In case we cannot use hotels mentioned above, we will endeavor to reserve hotels with similar conditions.