- Convenient ‘airport-hotel’ transfer services!
- Make your trip as you want.
- So many fantastic shows you could choose.
- Mission: Take a picture of you with one of the actors or actresses in the performances you might watch.
- Private airport pickup and sending service
- Entrance fees (one of the options you choose)
- Accommodation (3N/Twin or Double room based) & Breakfast
- Personal expenses
- International airfare
- Optional tickets & tours
- English speaking tour guide with commentary
- Private vehicle and driver during the tour:
- If you request ‘private vehicle and driver’ (non Eng.), USD 220/DAY (10hours based, including toll & parking fee, tipping & meals for the driver)
- If you request ‘private vehicls (Eng.), USD 300/DAY (10hours based, including toll & parking fee, tipping & meals for the driver)
- Lotte World: Lotte World is divided into Lotte World Adventure, which is the world’s largest indoor theme park and Magic Island, an outdoor amusement park. Lotte World is filled with thrilling rides, monorail, shopping malls, a Korean folk museum, movie theaters, an ice link, and parades.
- Lotte World Aquarium: Lotte World Aquarium, the sea of city, has Korea’s largest 25-meter-wide habitation water tank. It has 650 species, and over 55,000 marine friends. It is located on the B1-2 floors in Lotte World Tower & Lotte World Mall, right next to Lotte World.
- Seoul Sky (Lotte World Tower): Seoul Sky is located in floors 117-123 of Lotte World Tower, the nation’s tallest and the world’s fifth tallest building. The observatory offers a panoramic view of the entire capital city, beautiful both day and night.
- Trick Eye Museum: Trick Eye Museum is a recreational space where visitors can interact directly with the paintings. It’s also one of the first type of museum to incorporate AR (Augmented Reality) into its exhibits, creating a whole new kind of experience for its visitors.
- Hanbok Wearing: Hanbok is Korean traditional attire. You can try on beautiful Hanbok and look around the city.
- Nanta: Nanta is a comic musical and non-verbal performance derived from traditional Korean instrumental performances ‘Samulnori’.
- Chef (Bibap): As a non-verbal performance, audiences can enjoy various sounds of preparing many different ingredients.
- Fireman: The performance is about the growth and development of silly and carefree trainees into courageous and trustworthy firefighters.
- Fantastic: This show is literally fantastic performance which is included in traditional music, nanta, and b-boying.
- Painters Hero: Painters Hero is an innovative art performance that stages the mind-blowing skills of live drawing with incredible visual effects.
- Sun&Moon: Sun&Moon is a mixture of traditional music, dynamic beat and visual art. You can experience a whole new fantasy interactive show you have never enjoyed before.
- Jump: This innovative show incorporates many of Asia’s martial arts, including Taekwondo and Taekkyeon, as it tells the story of a family of martial arts specialists who have to defend their house from robbers.
3 Star Hotel ★★★
4 Star Hotel ★★★★
*In case we cannot use hotels mentioned above, we will endeavor to reserve hotels with similar conditions.