- The best 6 days package tour which you can visit Seoul and Jeju.
- Visit must-see tour destinations.
- Enjoy exclusive activities such as cruise and Trick Eye Museum & Ice Museum.
- Transportation: Hop on the domestic flights!
- Mission: Take a photo of yourself jumping at Hyupjae Beach.
- Vehicle (Based on 10 hours, Van for 6pax, Minibus for 7 ~ 11pax, 31seats bus for 12 ~ 20pax, 45seats bus for 21 ~ 40pax)
- All entrance fees
- English speaking tour guide (Based on 10 hours, Driving guide if tourists are less than 7pax)
- Accommodation (5N/ Twin sharing room based)
- Domestic airfare (Seoul-Jeju, Jeju-Busan, Busan-Jeju)
- Personal expenses
- International airfare
- Supplement charge for peak seasons
- Compulsory tipping: USD 5/Pax/Day (you have to pay the tipping before departure date)
- 2~6 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 30/hour
- 7~40 pax group: Extra usage for transportations and tour guide – USD 40/hour
-Seoul, Seoul vicinity-
Day 1: Airport – Gyeongbok Palace – National folklore Museum – Presidential Blue House(pass by) – Gwanghwamun plaza – Bukchon Hanok Village – Insadong Antique Street – Cheongyecheon stream
Day 2: Hongdae shopping area – Trick Eye Museum & Ice Museum – Korea House(Seaweed Museum) – Seoul N tower(No tower observatory) – Hangang River cruise – Myeongdong Fashion Street – Namdaemun market
Day 3: Suwon Hwaseong Fortress – Korean Folk Village
Day 4: Hyupjae Beach – O’Sulloc Tea garden/ Innisfree – Sanbangsan Mt. – Jusangjeoli Cliff – Teddy Bear Museum – Jeongbang Waterfall – 1,100 Altitude Wetland – Mysterious Road
Day 5: Dregon Head Rock – IlChul Land – Seongeup Folk Village – Seopji Coji coast – Sunrise Peak – Jondalri Seaside road – Sarabong Sunset
Day 6: Hotel – Airport
3 Star Hotel ★★★
4 Star Hotel ★★★★
*In case we cannot use hotels mentioned above, we will endeavor to reserve hotels with similar conditions.